Working with us is easy and painless.
- The work is non invasive. There is actually no physical contact between you and the therapist.
- During the session you are welcome to meditate, listen to music, or read a calming book. Many clients find the work so relaxing that they fall asleep.
- We will have an opportunity to talk with you before the session starts. And we’ll also spend time asking you some questions and answering your questions after the work is complete.
- We will follow up with you on a regular basis after the session.
Working with us is a three step process:
- Assessment. We meet with you to hear your story, understand your situation and take a medical history. We also take time to answer any questions you have.
- Meditation Session. Our first meditation session lasts anywhere from 2-3 hours. The work is relaxing, non-invasive and no contact.
- Maintenance Sessions. We encourage clients to come back for repeat meditation sessions to help keep the effects of the first session strong and present. How often this is necessary is completely individual and depends on the history, length and type of addiction, and other factors. We will discuss this with you at the end of the first session. Typically return visits once per month or once per two months is common. Maintenance sessions last roughly 1-2 hours.
Are you a good candidate?
We want to be sure you get the results you deserve and that our work together is beneficial for both of us. Over time we have developed the following guidelines for what helps make for success in this work. You are a good candidate to work with us if you:
- Are in a recovery program of some kind. Our work is complementary to standard therapeutic modalities, it does not replace the need for recovery programs.
- Are not actively using drugs or alcohol. Ideally, you should be clean for at least 4 weeks before we work with you.
- Have a support system around you. It is important to us that you have a personal and emotional support system around you before we work with you.
Ready to get started?
If you are ready to work with us, it’s as simple as filling out the form on the contact page or giving us a call.